Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I determine what size I am?
- Our Mens clothing will be custom tailored to fit nearly any size (up to chest 60"). There is no positive way to insure everyone will have a perfect fit for their garment but the chart below details the most important measurements to ensure a comfortable fit. A fabric tape measure is highly recommended to take the following measurements:
- Back Measurement:
- Back of neck down the spine to desired length (1 to 4)
- Neck to Wrist may be advisable for athletic customers
- Chest Measurement:
- Around the widest part of the chest under the arms
- Waist Measurement:
- Around the waist one inch above the navel
- Hip Measurement:
- Around the widest part of the hips and rear
- Arm Length:
- With arms out, measure neck to wrist
- Measure underarm to wrist
- Pre-washing your material is available upon request.
- For more complicated garments or plus sized customers (over 60" chest) we will take detailed measurements for additional costs to ensure a more tailored fit.
Please send us an e-mail if you have any questions or concerns on sizing or to set up a custom order.
© Misty Thicket Clothing, a registered S corporation
Contact | Search | Catalog | Privacy | Site Map